Our Services Focused on
What is Mining 4.0?
Mining 4.0 refers to the automation of processes using different technologies that interact with each other, which will bring many benefits that will result in lower times and costs. We know this because, at ATISoft® we participate in different projects within the mining industry which we have supported with our advice, and implementation of different technological tools.
The mining industry constantly suffers from operational cost overruns and reports continuous delays in execution schedules. These cost overruns can be avoided thanks to all the benefits that operational efficiency brings.
For example; Predictive maintenance has become a fundamental part of these sectors, as it is possible to reduce risks, which can be of high impact.
What technologies are used in the Mining Industry 4.0?
Just mentioning the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and cloud computing leaves open the issue of technological tools that can be used in mining to improve operational processes.
Learn about all the benefits that operational intelligence will bring to your company
Technologies applied in the mining industry.
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Monitor Assets / Monitors in real time the humidity and pressure of air compressors in maintenance or others.
- It collects real-time data, sensors, databases and excel files generated by different areas.
- It examines the history of ore concentration by volume mined and generates statistical graphs.
Visualize flow meter parameters that indicate preventive and corrective maintenance action.
- Receive alerts and notifications of changes in tailings dam monitoring.
- Real-time location of hydraulic skids, forklifts, etc.
- Smart maps with indicators (KPIs) by location, raw material stock end, incidents in preparation or packaging, units produced per line.
- Check the availability of inputs: cotton,
- polyethylene, sugar, if lathe or packing machine
used or unemployed.
Integrates the % of inputs per total of
sales, staff assistance or information
Alerts when trucks or tractors go off your route
Analytics Process Automation
- Boosts the analysis of operational efficiency.
- Reduce Man Hours and Automate Analytics Processes
- Manipulate, transform, format and share results on operation times in Open Pit equipment.
- Automate reports, analyze and discover insights about mineral production.
- Extracting and consolidating data from multiple sources of information.
Satellite Images (SAR)
- Generation of high-precision DEMs to derive terrain variations, extraction volumes, and hydrological parameters.
- Change detection for surveillance of areas susceptible to invasion.
- Observation of vegetation changes for environmental legislative compliance.
- Monitoring of ground movements and displacement.
- Evaluation of the structural safety of pits.
Location of things
- Provide real-time updates on safe areas to manage evacuation processes.
- Warn staff when entering restricted or hazardous areas.
- Track the time workers spend within certain zones.
- Empower management with near-instant access to employee location and visibility.
- Easy integration with access control and environmental sensor alerts.
- Automate data analysis processes
- Advanced analytics, easy and simple to use.
- Control, strategy and decision support.
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence free of
- Connection to multiple sources of information.