The Power of Advanced Data Analytics in a Single Platform
What is ArcGIS?
ArcGIS is an Esri product that is used worldwide by hundreds of public and private organizations for the management and exploitation of geographic information. Made up of multiple components, ArcGIS enables the generation, management, use, and visualization of digital maps in interactive geographic applications from any device, anywhere.
At ATISoft® we have experience in the implementation of geographic solutions, which is why we provide specialized services in ArcGIS. with which you will be able to:
- Define the expected capabilities of the geographic system, the areas of value that GIS will support.
- Design and customize the GIS solution to meet your goals.
- Install and configure the ArcGIS platform.
- Methods and recommendations for ease of use and reduction of the learning curve.
- Host and manage the GIS platform.
- Get proactive advice.
- Review the health of processes that use geographic information.
Our experience includes: ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Web, ArcGIS with PI System and the integration of these with other WEB developments.